Why does the robot vacuum can not start cleaning？
1. Fully charge the machine before use2. Check whether the wheels are stuck or there are other alarm failures.3. Check whether the App is properly connected to the machine
Why can the robot vacuum not be charged?
1. Ensure that there is enough space around the charging base, and there is no dust or blockage on the electrode surface of the charging base.
2. Check if the machine can be turned on normally3. Disassemble the battery and check whether the battery is faulty
The robot failed to connect to the App
1. Make sure the machine enters network distribution mode2. Ensure that the home network supports 2.4GHz3. Make sure the home Wi-Fi account and password are correct4. Place the robot close to the router5. Make sure the robot and the charging dock are within a good Wi-Fi signal area; Follow the steps described in the user manual to reset the Wi-Fi; Then try again.
Unusual noise during cleaning
1. Check whether the fan has abnormal noise or stuck by other objects
2. Check whether the main brush is stuck with objects3. Check whether the side brush is entangled by debris4. Check whether the wheels are jammed by rubbish5. Check whether the front wheel and the scraping skin rub the ground to produce abnormal noise.